Microsoft 365 Managed Services
With the Microsoft 365 suite of services, users get access to a comprehensive collection of collaborative tools and business apps that are tailored to the specific requirements of most enterprises. However, the system must be well managed to provide maximum value and security. This is where BrightFlow Technologies comes in.
Allow BrightFlow to be your office 365 managed services provider! You’ll receive best-in-class support for your subscription. We offer a variety of management options for your Microsoft 365 environment, allowing you to choose the level of support and budget that best suits your needs.
Our Microsoft 365 managed services include migration, integration, customization, and overall administration of Microsoft 365. We can automate your manual processes using Power Apps, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and more.
Take advantage of our professional knowledge, expertise, and skills to boost your team’s performance, flexibility, and collaboration!
What Our Office 365 Managed Services Cover
- Power BI
- Outlook Tasks
- To Do
- Skype for Business
- Power Apps
Microsoft 365 Solutions
- Ticketing and help desk: Handle employee and client requests quickly and efficiently using the ticketing and help desk solution.
- Intranets and portals: Incorporating an intranet into a company’s culture is a great way to connect new hires and foster a sense of connectedness.
- Project management: Microsoft 365 is a useful tool for teams and individuals to organize their work and projects better.
- Learning management: Using learning management solutions makes it easier to administer and conduct online training, which improves participant retention and lowers training expenses.
- Document Management: Document management systems digitalize the entire document lifecycle, from generation to archiving, improving employee performance, and lowering operating expenses.
- Workflow Management: With the help of workflow management solutions, tedious manual procedures can be automated.
Components of our Microsoft 365 Managed Services
With our help, large enterprises can easily adopt and manage Microsoft 365. Use the full potential of Microsoft 365 with managed services from BrightFlow Technologies.
- User support: Our Microsoft 365 user support team is available by phone, chat, or email. We’ll take care of any issues that arise through in-house support. We identify the root causes, adjust workflows, create reports, and more.
- Maintenance and optimization: We will take care of your Microsoft 365 account and administration. We’ll be able to identify and fix performance and security issues through regular Microsoft 365 check-ups. Get the most out of your Microsoft 365 investment with the help of our expertise and insights.
- Microsoft 365 development: As part of our services, we’ll help your company migrate to Microsoft 365 and implement unique solutions. We’ll also be providing remote training for both users and administrators.
How We Improve User Adoption
User adoption is critical to ensure that your Microsoft 365 rollout is effective and achieves the enterprise-wide advantages and returns anticipated by your senior stakeholders. Here’s how we can help you improve user adoption:
Analyze User Activity and Training Needs
To improve user adoption, we must first have a thorough understanding of your organization. The needs and challenges of management personnel and end-users who will utilize Microsoft 365 should be considered in the evaluation phase.
Insights on How Users Adapt to a SharePoint Solution
We’ll provide insights on how Microsoft 365’s new tools and capabilities may help you with some of the most common professional tasks. Learn about the obstacles faced by various teams and see how these new capabilities can be used to tackle those challenges, as well.
From the insights gathered, we will make recommendations that will help your organization maximize the benefits of Microsoft 365.
Onsite or Remote Training of Your Team’s Admins, Content Managers, and End-Users
The most common stumbling block in user adoption is implementing Microsoft 365 and trusting that users will have the time, energy, and drive to figure things out for themselves. Users are more prone to bring their old practices into the new environment and cause problems if they aren’t properly guided. We will help you avoid this by carrying out training at different organizational levels.
Why Choose Brightflow Microsoft 365 Managed Services
Here’s what makes BrightFlow Technologies stand out from the rest:
Customizable managed service solutions: Microsoft 365 can be included in a custom-tailored managed service package that we can design for your organization.
- Accessibility: Expert support representatives are available around the clock by phone, email, a case-tracking system, instant messengers, social media, or customer portal to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have.
- Security: With our help, you can feel confident that your Microsoft 365 environment is secure and protected. Our staff of security experts will watch over the IT system to ensure reliable performance for all users
- Proactive safeguards: Get proactive IT management that boosts system performance and keeps an eye on things. We help you optimize your Office 365 solutions, monitor & discover possible issues, and solve them before they become a problem.
- Flexibility: We are always available to discuss needed adjustments to collaboration models, timelines, and other aspects of our partnership.
BrightFlow Response Times
Our response times are guaranteed to be among the best in the business. With a First Response Time to Helpdesk Tickets of less than 4 hours and a First Response Time to Calls of less than 15 minutes, you can ensure that your concerns will be addressed promptly.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!