Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
Categories of data subjects from whom we may collect data:
- employees and former employees including volunteers, agents, individual contractors, temporary or casual workers;
- applicants who have applied for employment;
- relatives, guardians or associates of employees, former employees or applicants;
- contractors, agents, consultants and suppliers both past and present and their individual employees or representative;
- customers and former customers and their employees or representatives, which may include clients of our customers and former customers;
- individuals and representatives of organizations who have registered with Insight to obtain information on products and/or services offered; and
- individuals and representatives of organizations who have visited the website.
Information may include:
- browser and device information;
- server log file information;
- information collected through cookies and other technologies;
- demographic information and other information provided by you;
- financial details;
- complaints or grievances;
- contact details, being corporate contact details where appropriate, including email, postal address, telephone and facsimile numbers;
- purchasing habits and customers;
- customer preferences;
In addition, with respect to employees, former employees and applicants the additional categories of data may include:
- Personal details
- Family, lifestyle and social circumstances
- Employment details
- Financial details
- Complaints or grievances
- Email and postal addresses
- Telephone and facsimile numbers
Limited sensitive data such as racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health or condition, religious observance, issues notified under whistleblower policies, criminal records and disciplinary records, collected in the ordinary course of the employment relationship.
The Way We Use Information
- Data storage and administration;
- Data security;
- Customer and user administration, including the processing of orders, enquires and client reporting;
- Employee administration;
- Advertising, marketing and public relations activities;
- Maintenance of accounts and records;
- Analysis of trends and statistical data;
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders; and
- Maintenance and development of our website including tailoring for specific visitors.
BrightFlow will always request your consent to send you marketing communications – as per the Information Disclosure section below you may opt-out of this whenever you wish.
However, we will normally collect personal data from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
We will process your information for the purposes of operating our website and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and in our legitimate commercial interests, for instance, when responding to your queries, undertaking marketing activities, improving our website and services or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions should be directed to:
Attention: Brian Mangum