5 Quick Wins = No Headache
Cyber security is a headache.
I know this for a fact, because every day my team and I have to learn something new, and /or rescue a business round here that’s got it wrong.
(don’t feel sorry for us. Secretly, we love every minute of it)
Our daily headache is also a headache for you. Because as the owner or manager of the business, it’s ultimately your responsibility to make sure you and your team are protected.
From what is officially now the US’s number one threat to businesses.
The good news is that there are a few things you can do to keep your data safe.
These are our 5 quick cyber security wins:
- Change your passwords, ideally using a random password generator. And have a different password for each service and application
- Use a password manager to make number one blissfully easy for all of your staff
- Systematically delete all unused accounts. And remove users as they leave the business
- Check your software licenses to ensure they’re up to date. Out of date software is dramatically more likely to be a security weak point
- Organize staff cyber security awareness training. The more aware they are of how it only takes one click; the less likely they are to be the one who screws up
As experts in cyber security, it’s our job to keep data safe.
Any time you want us to review your data safety, and make suggestions on things you can do to protect your business, just let us know.
Click the button below to email us, or call us at 704.893.8445.